Above: Brent’s explaining some significant science about the ground upon which the Great Pyramid of Giza was built.
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you for all the eMails and notes of wonder = We’ll, I met with Brent this morning and = It’s All Good!
- American Samurai:
United States Marine Corps, U.S. Army, Military Intelligence Scenario Developer
- Path He Walks:
Honor, Virtue, Respect
- Brent’s Key Business Objective: Help YOU become Successful
- Books Brent Recommended This Morning:
- Platform by Michael Hyatt,
- 1421: The Year China Discovered America by Gavin Menzies, and
- The China Study: The Most Comprehensive Study of Nutrition Ever Conducted (30 years) by Thomas Campbell and T. Colin Campbell
Needless to say it was well worth my time meeting and getting to know Brent Marini at Flying Elephants in Lake Oswego this morning. I don’t think you’ll find a nicer guy than Brent, and he’s got a great sense of humor too that we all need during some of these Fiscally Challenging Times (note to self = we’re still not out of the Great Recession of 2008).
Brent Has a Lot To Share
Brent was able to articulate very clearly how his brain “Spins” and I liked what I heard. I think he’s meeting with a couple of the Fellas at PortlandWestsideGuy.com so don’t be surprised to see another Content Contributor over there and at DesignedInternetMarketing.com soon.
Say “Hi” to Brent. He has a pragmatic approach and has a lot of Small Business insights as a former owner of one.